Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Do a little dance! on Flickr © diyosa

I feel in the mood to go dancing. But I'm not enthusiastic about crowds, smoke, smell, sweat & drinks in clubs. I think I shall throw a dance party/sleepover at the Desapark house soon. =D Someone has to go compile some fun music first.

-----
I am sorely lacking social graces! I need to turn my frown upside down and start being enthu when I meet new people. I just accidentally ignored this girl who was trying to say hi, while I was excitedly yapping away to Su Anne. Woe is my interpersonal skills.

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

yeah i could do with some interpersonal lessons myself. i find that i do not establish eye contact very much. it's like looking away from the person while saying hello and shaking hands... have you realised that in me before?

aFLY said...

Not particularly. Maybe because I am doing it too haha. But yeah, I think we've got to show a bit more interest when we talk to people, and genuinely get to know them.