Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Card House

King of Spades meets the Queen of Hearts. "Hello there, let's make a Full House."

There's just no time to do anything everyday other than reach home, eat, stare at various screens and sleep late. It's a satisfying mindless cycle. It keeps me calm and controlled.

Until I think about what else I could've been doing. What other people are still doing, but this is what I'm reduced to. I'm phobic of wasting my life away. I keep wanting to do do do, to get my life all purposeful and on track asap. It really bugs me that while I've been living a life of respectful solitude and mourning, Mr King of Fickle Hearts got straight into new action without missing a beat.

Hohum. I do know that I need a lot of time to figure myself out, get in tune with the Big Man again. So until I'm ready, it's going to be a lot more me time. Oh, and TV of course. What's the rush?

No comments: