Monday, April 12, 2010

If I Had A Twitter Account (1)

theale Just need to get through 2 months of this and I can finally breathe easy when I wake up. OPTIMISM. It'd help if I could get 2 huge boards, and some sound proof earplugs. Mantra: Think positive, behave graciously and always be the better/bigger person.


theale Flaky nail polish is majorly annoying! I keep trimming down my nails to keep up with the chipped edges, only to have them flake more. Soon, I'll be cutting into the nail bed.



theale One week of leaving my room fan at speed 5 and my windows open amounted to lots of lizard poop everywhere and a sneezing fit.



theale Please don't let there be another worm/bug in my hall dinner. :(

2 comments:

Golo said...

ALE GET A TWITTER ACCOUNT!!! :D i have one.. :D :D teman meeeeeee

Steffy said...

ehh golsss u have one
i want one tooooo