Saturday, April 24, 2010



















I used to try to do the whole cultured thing, listen to classical music and read literature. But it's to feed the impression I have of myself that I'm capable of appreciating such stuff. In reality, it's the mass pop music that really gets me going.

You ever feel like the sound and lyrics of a song just makes your heart sing? I can just feel my heart bobbing up and down on the swells of the music wave.

Hahaha, Glee is funny. The cheer leading on stilts was mind blowing. TV is so fun. How did people survive in the last century?

-----
Zomg. Penang food has come to Singapore! My aunt tells me there's this new place called Gurney Drive, after the famous road in Penang. And I'm eating Penang Char Kway Teow! Substandard, but I miss it so much! Time for foodie road trip, ladies.

3 comments:

anonymouso said...

theres gurney drive in singapore?! yea must go there!

anonymouso said...

oops that was bix by the way! ><)

aFLY said...

It's this shop, at the old Jubilee place at AMK, took over MOS. My aunt says so la, but not that cheap.