Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Say Cheese

Our gang has this disease. You may know it as camwhoring, but I prefer to call it Love Of The Flash.

Shang was relating the events of Nat's birthday last night. Where everybody was being high class with cigarettes and all looking at their Blackberries. That's what a cool person in this era would do, talk to you with their eyes looking down into a screen. If you can't multitask in this day, you better go home and practise. Try watching TV, eating dinner, studying and painting your nails all at the same time. It's been done, and I don't tell lies.

Meanwhile my dear buddies are self-paparazzi-ing like there's no tomorrow. The best part is, if I were there, I'd be diving right in with them. Can't really remember who caught the disease first and who infected the others but eventually all of us got into the addiction of wanting to be time immortalized. I say, snap as many now before you don't look good on film anymore! At least someday you can show your kids you passed them good genes, highly necessary protection when they complain about their looks and blame you.

No comments: