Monday, April 26, 2010

Hoo boy, just dropped 3 inches closer to the ground a few minutes ago, after a day walking on stilts. But I love them ZARA boots and I will get more many inch heels!

I don't know whether or not to do the dance. Kinda want to? But was planning to boycott the event due to. Yeah.

I keep kicking myself for delaying my Chinese speaking improvement plan. Not that there was any concrete one, but I'm hoping to meet really sweet kind tolerant and slow speaking Chinese patients who won't laugh at me for calling out to Kok Yong every few seconds about how to say something. :( Keep procrastinating it.

Miss Jam found out I'm from Malaysia. Now she wants to practise with me my Malay so she refuses to speak to me in English anymore. And she 'tsk tsk tsk'ed me for not knowing Chinese. To punish me, she will give me only Chinese patients. Woe is me.

No comments: