Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Whatcha Doin', Phineas?

The title is of absolutely no relation to the post. It's just this Disney show advert that I love to mimic. Haha. PHINEAS. I'm so glad my name is what it is. Is anyone ever like me? Do you gaze at your name, on like Facebook, and marvel at its beauty?

I'm really happy to be coming home everyday, instead of staying in hall. I still coop myself up in the computer room but I feel so enveloped with warmth listening to my family bicker in the living room. And then I think of home home (home home is my new nickname for my KL home. Woe befall me if Mom hears me call Singapore home), and I feel like I've so many places of joy. Thanks, Daniel for playing such a big role in making my day!

I still feel kinda empty, when I remember the missing chunk in my life that could have been occupying my thoughts. But then I think about my plans for Wednesday or Thursday or Saturday or Sunday, and I kick myself for being so full of self pity.

KICK!

Speaking of which, KICK ASS is super duper funny, but I shut my eyes at the gore. It's just so crunching-ly bloody, especially the first half.

I'd like to find someone who can appreciate my randomness. This quality only emerges when I'm really sleepy, really dreamy and very very comfortable with or very very into someone. It's not everybody who gets to experience it. I'd hate to waste it on someone who scoffs at it. You've got to love this part of me to be someone special to me. So there. Snubs.

-----
Sometimes, I feel flooded with bliss and contentment. My first reaction is to pick up the phone and SMS. Then I remember. Today wasn't too great. Not sure how long I'll be able to withstand the onslaught.

No comments: