Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Kiddy Wunderland

Finishing up some of Aggie's film with the old click and whirl camera. The old playground used to be made of wood, before this plastic generation came about. It's pretty amazing how I've lived here all my life. We've an old cassette tape documenting our lives as kids, and it shows how the trees used to be short shrubs and the houses identical. Now the trees get regular branch trimmings and some fancy renovations have turned the terrace houses into individual mini mansions.

I miss being a kid. I miss the times when my world was confined within a 2 km radius. But we all gotta grow up. No place for excessive nostalgia in the big people's world.

I look puffy.

Coloured toes on artificial grass.

Slippery slide.

Like a goldfish, armless.

They didn't supply enough vowels to make a proper word. So Zip Moe Stu's the best we could do!

No comments: